The primary goal for case managers is to provide senior adults the support, resources & community services they need to safely remain in their own homes. Case managers conduct home visits to assess the individual needs of each senior adult and then provide information, referrals, and advocacy according to those needs. Some individuals are looking for short-term information while others benefit from ongoing support. Anyone age 60 and older in our service area is eligible for our services. If you are unsure of your service area, please call to find out. Our staff will be happy to help you.
What Services Can Case Managers Provide?
- Home assistance with personal care, light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and home repairs.
- Prescription assistance (Senior Care).
- Assessment of eligibility for federal, state, or county programs.
- Respite care options.
- Support groups including caregiver support.
- Information on elder abuse and neglect.
- Energy assistance programs.
- NESCO programs, activities, and services.
Coming Soon: caregiver information, FAQ, survey, client grievance policy and brochure.
For more information, please contact our Case Managers at (608) 243-5252